Monday, September 9, 2013

MARRIAGE

So as I sit here on my computer in another country far away from my comfort zone and family.  These last few days have been very trying on my marriage. I found out a couple of things from my daughter about my husband which took me by surprise they were hurtful to know and I hate my daughter had to find out which is taking an effect on her views about BLACK men and their character.  YES he has been conversating online with other women while I've been away I can only pray that that's all he's been doing and not actually hanging out with them and among other things with them.  I know I signed up for this marriage thing but I never would have thought the man that I gave myself to in this kind of commitment would betray me the way he has. So now I'm left with do I want to continue this marriage and pray that he has left the online nonsense alone or do I just walk away never to look back. One can only pray.  I would love for my marriage to work because I didn't sign on for a one year contract this was suppose to be a life time commitment but I guess everyone doesn't see it like that.  I always thought if someone cheated on me I would just walk away never to look back but he is my husband and not my boyfriend so this makes my decision far more harder to do.  I don't want to set the wrong example for my girls but I also don't want to give up on him because he has so much potential to be the man that I married and more. He thinks that he's not cut out for marriage but who is I have my flaws where I have been doing things for so long my way that it was hard for me to try his way but I did and I came to love his way.  I fought tooth and nail to not submit but I eventually did because I was the one saying I wanted out because I was scared of change and he was the one saying we had to work and fight for our marriage now he's the one doing things I would never have thought he would do.  So how do I bounce back from this kind of betrayal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment