Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BLACK LOVE

So as I sit here just going through photos of my friends and family I think so many things like there isn't enough positive being said about Black people and how we love and can we love.  Here are some beautiful pics of my friends and family thats show us that we can and we do love.  And we do good in marriage.






This one is my favorite it shows a mother and her son nothing but love in it's purist form too adorable.  They are my two cousin by the way.  The pic above this one is my friends brother so he's like my little brother and yes he use to act like one of my real brothers...BOTHERSOME....:)  and his new wife Marquetta now Mrs. Cozart my friend from high school even though we weren't really close in high school she was still nice to me so I wish her nothing but the best.  And above them are my other cousins they look soo very happy there is some many examples of beautiful black love like the one at the top under me and my husband are my two friends I consider my sisters with their husbands.  Everyone look simply beautiful.  I just felt like posting something for the outside world to look at and say WOW there is a such thing as LOVE in the BLack community...  

1 comment: