Saturday, May 25, 2013

WAKING UP IN THE BALKANS (KOSOVO)


Woke up this morning no lights or internet and it was cold outside. But once I got started with a shower it warmed me up...so now my day starts with a waffle and washing clothes....But on a better note waking up here in the Balkans and for y'all that don't know what the Balkans are it's Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia those are the countries that make up the Balkans. And waking up seeing the mountains outside my window is awesome I'm so ready to climb them and take a helicoper ride...next weekend we're taking a trip off post to the local economy to do some shopping...it auto be fun. TTFN.

 

11 comments:

  1. Bring me some of that chocolate. I had a Bosnian client who once had some. Wow! Just like my sister, get to see the world! Army Strong! Wish my legs can climb a mountain. Bucket List! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will once we get a chance to start traveling..we have to wait 30 days before we can actually go on vacation here I can't wait already have a destination on the calendar..we get two four days of R&R and we get to go where ever over here in Europe...we planned a trip to Greece the end of June...I gotta lot of soverniers to get..Besides the candy what else would you like from over here.

      Delete
    2. Well I will think of something...

      Delete
  2. Ok sweetheart. Also No. CAROLINA HAS MOUNTAINS. MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE ME FOR A HIKE WHEN U COME BACK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Hope your day is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thxs it is going good u have a good day too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thxs it is going good u have a good day too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello did you take any re-enlistment photos? I'm still trying to get all info on passport. I purchased a passport wallet

    ReplyDelete