Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PEOPLE


This how my day went:
First I got up at 0615 cause my roommate woke me up
Second took me a shower n brushed my teeth did my hair
Third went to work at 0815
by 0900 I was tired..but I had to go to Camp Bondsteel for business. I didn't want to go because I had a DOUCHE NOZZLE drivin me there, and all he wanted to do was play music that was Latin I don't have anything against that but I don't want to hear it for long periods of time its starts to drive me crazy. I didn't want to hear the person drivin either. He has a voice that makes you wanna choke him out. Went to what we call AMFAM (Army Family) at 1930. It was ok put out some much needed information bout the upcoming month. So, there is Airforce CPT and she thinks she's the S@#@.. but reality is she's not she always have to say something when no one is even talkin to her...That's one Airmen I could do without..I'm soooooo ready for her to leave on Sunday it's not gettin here fast enough....We were trying to get photos of this monthly meeting so we brought our own camera and wouldn't you know it she couldn't be out done so she brought hers out and started takin pics. I don't think she even knows she rude or maybe she doesn't care. Either way I would like to choke her out too....:) enough of talkin about her. I go pick up my passport in the mornin at the Embassy I'm so excited to have one...NOW the trips began Istanbul, Greece, and then London. I may bag out of the London trip to let my new friend spend time with her family alone and find a new place to visit but I have to come wit one. I really wanna got to Morocco I think I will that trip for my birthday in September. Well I'm tired I'll talk some more tomorrow. Goodnite

7 comments:

  1. You was too through with Ms Thang & the Douche Nozzle today! LMBO!! What dors Douche Nozzle stand for? Hope you enjoy you visits to other regions. Good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the nozzle of a douche bag...:D...I had to vent lastnite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it that I knew exactly what you were talking about just by reading the Title of your post, way before i Read it. Some Peoples Kids, I swear, so stupid.

    love the vent session though, you put it out there for both of us and its refreshing to know we both feel the same way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nita, Why would they name a guy a douche nozzle as if he's actually a douche bag? That seems degrading like some pepple are. SMDH! Is he a cab driver? Learning the foreign language vicariously through you. Let me know thanks daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dats not his name dats wat I called him cause he's so rude douche nozzle means da same thing as douche bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah ok. I was asking whether he drove taxis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no he is a Airmen he's n da Airforce...

      Delete