Saturday, May 25, 2013

DECISION MADE


Excuse me people but this is my first Blog so bare wit me....So, I'm on a deployment here in Europe. Been here now for 20 days it's ok can't wait to go traveling around Europe to see wat else is out there. I have met some great people since gettin here..went out last nite had so much fun kareoke nite. Made friends wit people I never thought I could be friends wit. Refreshing!!!!!!...I'm miss home. So my Military family has talked me into stayin in the Army since wen I get bac to the states I will have been the Service for nine years n don't jus throw it all away by jus gettin out instead go reserve r national guard but dont jus quit...They made sense...so imma stay in on the reserve side of the house so I could get my benefits.

 

2 comments:

  1. You are going to really love the decision you made today. You are going to do amazing things in your Future.

    ReplyDelete